Schedule Of Reopening Schools:Interprovincial Education Ministers’ Conference is being held today dated 7th September 2020 and it has been decided to reopen University And Matric Classes from September 15, 2020. It has also been decided to reopen Middle classes from September 22, 2020.Primary Classes shall be reopened on September 30th,2020. The decision regarding the reopening of Primary Classes shall be made after the evaluation of the Situation in the educational institutions.
Education Ministers of all provinces, AJ&K and Gilgit Baltastan , and other stakeholders are attending the meeting. Final decisions are expected today after the meeting. Hopefully same schedule will be announced. For latest updates keep visiting TMS website and this page as well. TMS will inform you all updates about reopening school and universities in all Pakistan.
Timeline of Reopening of Educational Institutions In Punjab
All Public And Private Schools of Punjab to open on following schedule.
- Classes 9-12 to start on 15th.
- Classes 6-8 to start Sept 22nd.
- Classes Nursury-5 to start on 30th.
No Double Shift. Alternative Day Schedule to be followed by all Public & Private Schools. Punjab Education Minister Dr.Murad Raas has announced this schedule on his twitter account.
Dr.Murad Raas futher said that All Public and Private Schools to allow only 50% of students in one day. Alternative days will have the other 50% students. No Double Shift on a single day will be allowed.
On the other hand School Education Department Punjab has formed a monitoring committee which will inspect the implementation status of SOPs/Guidelines related to Safe Re-opening of Schools and Dengue Prevention. The committees will comprise of Divisional Directors (SE/EE), district representative of QAED/PEF and DEOs.
- Committees will visit both Public and Private schools to monitor the implementation of SOPs in the light of checklists issued by SED.
- Committees will monitor activities related to Safe Opening of Schools and Dengue Prevention.
- Divisional Directors shall submit consolidated reports to DPI (SE/EE).
- This shall be a continuous exercise, and shall be reported monthly once the schools are opened.
- Visit reports for the month of September shall be submitted before the opening of Schools.
The All Pakistan Schools and Colleges Association rejected the government's decision about reopening schools and demanded that the schools be reopened at the same time.
Schedule Of Reopening Schools